前阿森纳后卫基翁相信需要给范佩西时间来决定未来。

“我们需要给范佩西时间,不要让他窒息。”基翁说。

“范佩西明白,我们都明白他对于阿森纳是个特别的球员。他在阿森纳受到的爱戴和尊重,是他整个足球生涯奋斗才得到的结果。”

“如果他离队,他也许会发现很难融入另外一家俱乐部,得到在阿森纳同样的尊重。”

“但是,如果他觉得需要去一家能赢得奖杯的俱乐部的话,那对他这也许是一个难题,但这不是钱的问题。”

“如果他去另外一家俱乐部,他要放弃他在阿森纳拥有的爱戴,他也许会遇到一点困难的、不希望碰到的过渡时期。”

(阿森纳中国网)

Mega rich Anzhi Makhachkala line up £45m bid for Arsenal star Van Persie

Guus Hiddink’s Anzhi Makhachkala are preparing a sensational £45million bid for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie.

Hiddink has been given a blank cheque book to strengthen the mega rich Russians and has made fellow Dutchman Van Persie his No 1 target.

Anzhi owner Suleyman Kerimov, one of the richest men in the world, has told Hiddink the best players can earn over £300,000 a-week net at his club – which  works out at £15m a year tax free.

Hiddink is now hinting he is about to target Van Persie with an offer that will dwarf anything on offer from Arsenal or any other club in Europe.

Hiddink said: 'In this summer’s transfer period we are going to get a couple of really well targeted investments to build this Anzhi team into an even bigger side in world football.

'We have made it possible to break into the top five in Russian football. We are now among the traditional strong teams from Moscow and St Petersburg. But we need to make even bigger steps than we have done so far, to play for the top spots.

'Initially I was not going to put my eye on a Dutch player, but now I am not ruling out that this could take place.'

Inter Milan’s Wesley Sneijder said last week he is not prepared to move to Moscow. He explained: ‘If I wanted to go and earn big money, I could have moved in January to Moscow.

'The amount of money was incredible, but I am happy at Inter.’

So striker Van Persie must decide if he wants to pick up £45m over three years and move to Moscow or stay at Arsenal or move to another club in one of Europe’s top leagues for less money.

Hiddink says he wants to turn Anzhi into one of the biggest clubs in the world. His owner Kerimov claims to have the same kind of funds as Manchester City’s Arab owners.

And the former Chelsea boss has turned down a double role as club and Russia’s national coach in Russia to put all his energy into Anzhi.

'I know that I am in the frame for a double role. But I find that impossible and it is not realistic,’ he said.

'I love being on the pitch again every day with the players. I have really missed that feeling over the last few years.'

Anzi’s Samuel Eto’o is acknowledged as the world’s best paid player. He is paid a reputed £320,000 a-week.

And former Arsenal defender Martin Keown believes van Persie must be given the time he needs as the Gunners skipper decides his future.

'We need to give Robin time and not suffocate him,' said Keown.

'Robin understands and we all understand he is very much a special player for Arsenal. The adulation and respect which he has at Arsenal, Robin has worked a footballing lifetime to get that.
'If he leaves, he might find it hard to grow into another club with the respect he has here.

'However, he might feel he wants to go to a club where he thinks he can win things - that is probably the dilemma for him, rather than the financial one.

'It is swapping the love for him here if he goes to another club, he might find it a little bit of a difficult transition which he does not want to make.'
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
[img]http://bbs.arsenal.com.cn

注:勿回复一些无内容文字,数字,字母或符号。请切勿在回复中透视比分和赛果!谢谢合作。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|英超123网

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:04