巴西+荷兰+法国
偶像
朗拿度+亨利
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-3-13 12:59:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
来源BBC:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17343814
费尔马伦:“我们表现了斗士的精神,我们连续四次从0:1落后的情况下取胜(注:在联赛),我们知道必须要耐心,最终收获了胜利。”
"We showed the mentality of fighters. We have come back from 1-0 four times in a row, we knew we had to be patient and it paid off."

沃尔科特:“我们不过是把工作做对了,防守方面我们表现很好,我们知道自己能进球。现在热刺得留心我们了,我们有很多球员复出,这是一个跌宕起伏的赛季,重要的是以什么方式完成这个赛季。”
"We're just getting our jobs right. Defensively we've been fantastic, and we know we can always score goals. Tottenham have got to be watching over their shoulders now. We've got a lot of players coming back to fitness. It's been an up and down season and it's the way you finish that's important."

温格:“我从来没有怀疑过球队的精神,本场比赛两队绝对地投入,纽卡斯尔是不错的球队,要击败他们得拿出特别的表现。最终击败他们的是我们毫不留情地争胜的努力,最终,我们赢了。我从来没有觉得不能拿下纽卡斯尔,我对我的助手说,我们需要再多一次进攻就能进球,这就是我们的信心。我们需要有特别的表现才能击败他们,我们施加了无情的压力,有信心和实力。球队再次有出色的表现,值得赞扬。”

"I never questioned our spirit. This was a game of absolute commitment on both sides. Newcastle are a good team and it needed something special to beat them. What did beat them was our relentless effort to win. In the end, we won it. I never thought we wouldn't win. I said to my assistant that we needed one more attack and we would score, so much was our belief. We needed something special to beat them. We had relentless pressure, belief and quality. The team has to be credited for an excellent performance again."

基翁:“纽卡斯尔奋勇拼搏,但是阿森纳打出了一波接一波的进攻,我觉得阿森纳最终收获了应得的胜利。”
"Newcastle battled valiantly but it was wave after wave of attack from Arsenal and I feel that they got what they deserved in the end."

威尔希尔推特:“不能说阿森纳配不上胜利!为什么Krul在喊叫?显然他不知道范佩西的脾气!不要惹我们的队长!”
“Can't say we didn't deserve it! Why is Tim Krul crying as well? Obviously don't know about RVP'S temper! Don't mess with the captain!”
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
[img]http://bbs.arsenal.com.cn

注:勿回复一些无内容文字,数字,字母或符号。请切勿在回复中透视比分和赛果!谢谢合作。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|英超123网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:52